Certified by TSE, the organisation has established and in place a Quality Management System that covers all processes from design to production, marketing and after sale services for uninterrupted development, an environmental management system that is committed to environmental protection and aims at constantly improving environmental inventions, and an occupational health and safety management system to minimise risks to personal hygiene and safety at work.
“Laboratories render TÜRKAK accredited services.”
Products produced at facilities are certified by TSE Certification Directorate.
ISTON A.Ş took the very first step into the world of standards and superior quality with its initiative to establish an ISO 9001 Quality Management System that goes back to 2001.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System VIEW
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System VIEW
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System VIEW
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System VIEW
- ISO 17025 Accreditation Certificate VIEW
- Laboratory Approval Certificate for Test and Trial Services VIEW
- Ready-Mixed Concrete Certificates of Compliance VIEW
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICIES
In line with the vision to become a leading organisation in urban architecture locally and to become a strong brand internationally, the policies have been set as listed below:
- To constantly monitor and improve activities based n the management systems in compliance with legal requirements,
- To closely follow up with technological advancements, thus to safeguard stakeholders’ absolute satisfaction through continuing education and in team spirit; to perform R&D activities that responds to expectations and needs,
- To keep under control any potential environmental impacts, to minimise or reduce redundant use of natural resources, to reduce waste and to encourage recycling for national good,
- To identify in advance and to eliminate risks that pose a threat to employee’s and stakeholders’ Occupational Health and Safety.
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICIES
In line with and for reason of Information Security Management System Standard, ISTON is committed to the followings;
- To enable safe access to information assets and portfolio under its possession and owned by its stakeholders,
- To protect data accessibility, integrity and confidentiality,
- To evaluate and manage the risks likely to occur on information assets and portfolio under its possession and owned by its stakeholders,
- To preserve creditability and brand image of the organisation,
- To implement sanctions in case of information security violations,
- To comply with information security requirements arising out of or connected to national, international or sector-wise regulations, legislatives and standards, contractual liabilities, and corporate responsibilities towards native and foreign stakeholders,
- To reduce information security threats to business/service sustainability and to preserve sustainability,
- To preserve and improve the level of information security through the controls infrastructure established,
- To provide training to support and encourage innovations in order to increase information security awareness.